Far from the earthquake epicenter, and almost unaffected by the disaster, Pokhara ticks all the right boxes, with spectacular scenery, adventure activities, and accommodation and food choices galore. Whether you’ve returned from a three-week trek or endured a bus trip from hell, Lakeside Pokhara is the perfect place to recharge your batteries.
The scene is a chilled-out version of Thamel, stretching along the shore of a tranquil lake with bobbing paddle boats. From the lake, and possibly even from your hotel bed, you can enjoy a clear view of the snow-capped mountains, just twenty or so kilometres away.
There’s much more to Pokhara than its laid-back charm. It also boasts a booming adventure sports industry; it is arguably the best paragliding venue on the globe and is surrounded by white-water rivers. There's a fascinating museum dedicated to the world-famous Gurkha soldier. And last but not least, it’s the gateway to the world-famous treks in and around the Annapurna range and beyond.
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 02 Full days Kathmandu sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Sarangkot visit for sunrise view over Himalayas as per the itinerary.
- 1 Half day Pokhara sightseeing + 1 hr boat ride as per the itinerary.
- All transfer and sightseeing on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
6 Nights 7 Days Kathmandu, Pokhara
- Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU AND TRANSFER TO THE HOTEL Arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome assistance by ourrepresentative &get transferred to Kathmandu hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Rest of the time is free to explore as own. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
- Day 2 KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING : Breakfast & proceed for the full-day sightseeing tour to Kathmandu valley visiting Pashupatinath temple- holiest and oldest Hindu temple, Boudhanath Stupa- one of the biggest stupa of the world. Swoyambhunath Stupa known as monkey temple – oldest Buddhist stupa situated on a hill overlooking the Kathmandu valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu and eastern Himalayas. Patan Durbar Square, most prominent place to see is Krishna Mandir which was built in the seventeenth century. This temple holds a commanding position in the palace complex of Patan. It is supposed to be the first specimen of Shikara style architecture in Nepal. It is the only temple in Nepal having 21 spires and is completely made of stone. Golden Temple and Durbar Square are some important places to see.Overnight at hotel.
- Day 3 DRIVE KATHMANDU - POKHARA : Breakfast &scenic drive for Pokhara( 210KM /6- 7 hours ) observing the greenery hills on the national highway along with Trishuli River.On the way you have an option of doing the river rafting or visit the Manakamna Temple. . Manokamana is believed to be a temple of goddess who fulfill the wisheswhere you are taken by a cable ride of 8 mins. Arrive Pokhara(Lake City), check into the hotel. In the evening enjoy 1 hr boat ride in fewa Lake&walking around the tourist area of Lake Side. Get back to hotel and overnight.
- Day 4 SARANGKOT FOR VIEW OF SUNRISE OVER HIMALAYAS & POKHARA SIGHTSEEING : Walk up early, proceed to Sarangkot for sunrise view over Himalayas including Mt Fishtail, Manasalu, 5 peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri and beautiful Pokhara Valley. Then get back to hotel for breakfast. After taking a short rest, move towards the sightseeing of Pokhara covering Devi's fall, Guptepswor Mahadev cave, Bindabasini temple, Seti George. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 DRIVE POKHARA - KATHMANDU : Breakfast & drive back to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Rest of the time free for extra activities like shopping, visiting around tourist hub of Thamel etc.Finally overnight at hotel.
- Day 6 SIGHTSEEING OF KATHMANDU DURBAR SQUARE : Breakfast, proceed for city tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Kathmandu Durbar Square is unique museum of complex of palaces, courtyard and Hindus temples like Hanumandhoka Palace, Kumari Ghar (Abode of the Living Goddess), Taleju temple, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, used to be the seat of the ancient Malla Kings of Kathmandu, built between the 12th and 18th centuries, use to be the seat of the ancient Malla kings of Kathmandu. Bhaktapur Durbar Square is architectural showpieces amongst the three durbar square in the valley. It is highlights the ancient arts of Nepal and conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara-style temples grouped around a 55-window palace of brick and wood.The golden effigies of the kings perched on the top of stone monoliths, the guardian deities looking out from their sanctuaries, the wood carvings in every place Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 7 FINAL DEPARTURE : Breakfast, free time till departure to international airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal