Tour Name : Dhulikhel
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 days
Dhulikhel is one of the more popular places from which to observe the high Himalaya. From the edge of the ridge, a stunning panorama of peaks unfolds, from Langtang Lirung in the east, through Dorje Lakpa to the huge bulk of Gauri Shankar and nearby Melungtse (7181m) and as far as Numbur (5945m) in the east. The old town escaped the 2015 earthquake with little damage, but almost all of the resorts on the ridge sustained some damage to their buildings and repair works are ongoing.
There's more to Dhulikhel than breathtaking views though. This is a real Newari town, with a temple-lined village square and a life outside of exposing tourists to the views.
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing on CPAI
- 01 Night accommodation in Dhulikhel on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 02 full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Dhulikhel vist as per the itinerary.
- All transfer and sightseeing on PVT basis by A/C Vehicle.
- 1 Farewell dinner at Nepali Restaurant with typical cultural dance.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Meet and traditional welcome assistance by our representative &get transferred to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Evening is free to explore as own. Overnight at Kathmandu hotel.
- Day 2 KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING : Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing of Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa,Swoyambhunath Stupaand Kathmandu Durbar Square.After sightseeing, return back to the hotel. Rest of the time at your leisure for the personal activities like shopping at well known shopping malls or explore the tourist hub "Thamel "as your own. In the evening you can visit the varieties of restaurant & bar and enjoy live musical shows and nightlife of Thamel.Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 3 SIGHTSEEING OF PATAN & BHAKTAPUR : Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing covering ancient city (World heritage Site) of Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square enroute Thimi. Patan city is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces., just 5 kms south - east from Kathmandu, consists of enchanting m?lange of palace buildings, artistic courtyard, graceful pagoda temples and former palace buildings. One of the main attractions is Krishna Temple built entirely of stone in 19th century for the Hindu God. Thimi is 8 kms east from kathmandu on the way to Bhaktapur. It is known for its artistic masks and earthen pots, often seen spread out on the streets to dry in the sun. It can be called a traditional pottery locality with almost 80% of the population still involved in pottery. Handspun cotton cloth is another Thimi specialty. Bhaktapur Durbar Square is architectural showpieces amongst the three durbar square in the valley. It is highlights the ancient arts of Nepal and conglomeration of pagoda and shikhara-style temples grouped around a 55-window palace of brick and wood.The golden effigies of the kings perched on the top of stone monoliths, the guardian deities looking out from their sanctuaries, the wood carvings in every place Overnight at Kathmandu.
- Day 4 KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING AND DRIVE TO DHULIKHEL : Breakfast, Proceed for sightseeing of Dakshinkali Temple - situated 22 kms southern part of Kathmandu, dedicated important hindu goddess Kali where animals sacrifices are offered to the deity. On the way back, visit Ses Narayan Temple - dedicated to Lord Vishnu and Chobhar George ? a famous George made by Manjushree with sword and drain out the lake which once covered the Lake. Finally drive(1.5hr/30 kms) to Dhulikel for best vantage point to view the peakslike Gaurishankar 7145m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 7604m, Rolwaling Himalayan region., beautiful landscape, green jungle & rural areas Overnight at hotel.
- Day 5 DEPARTURE : Walk up early to sunrise view over Himalayas at Dhulikhel and after breakfast, free time till transfer to international airport for onward destination with sweet memories of Nepal.