Tour Name : Divinity of Nepal with Buddha
Duration : 7 Nights / 8 Days
Destination : Kathmandu, Lumbini, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara.
Kathmandu, Lumbini, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara:
7 Nights / 8 Days Kathmandu, Lumbini, Chitwan National Park, Pokhara
It was in Lumbini, around the year 563 BC, that one of history’s greatest and most revered figures, Siddhartha Gautama – better known as the Buddha – was born. It’s no great surprise to learn that the World Heritage–listed Lumbini is of huge religious significance and attracts Buddhist pilgrims from around the world.
Located 22km west of Bhairawa, the spiritual heart of Lumbini is Maya Devi Temple, which marks the spot where Queen Maya Devi gave birth to Siddhartha Gautama. In the adjoining sacred garden you’ll find the pillar of Ashoka, ancient ruins of stupas, and maroon- and saffron-robed monks congregating under a sprawling Bodhi (pipal) fig decorated with prayer flags.
Maya Devi Temple is set in the middle of the large 4km by 2.5km park grounds known as the Lumbini Development Zone. Designed by Japanese architect Kenzo Tange in 1978, it’s still a work in progress that comprises landscaped lakes and numerous monasteries that have been or are being constructed by Buddhist communities from around the world. Cited as evidence of good karma by some Buddhist devotees, none of the temples or monuments at Lumbini were seriously affected by the 2015 earthquake.
Most people rush through Lumbini, allowing only a few hours to look around. However, you could easily spend one or two days exploring the zone and its monasteries, and soaking up the peaceful atmosphere.
- Traditional welcome on arrival.
- All arrival and departure transfer on PVT basis on A/C Vehicle.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 01 Night accommodation in Lumbini on twin sharing on CPAI.
- 02 Nights raccommodation in Chitwan on twin sharing on APAI.
- 01 Night accommodation in Pokhara on twin sharing on CPAI.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Lumbini sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Chitwan activities as per 2 nights 3 days package with all meals as per itinerary.
- Visit Sarangkot + sightseeing of Pokhara + 1 hr boat ride on Fewa? Lake as per the itinerary.
- All transfer and sightseeing onPVT basis by A/C Vehicle.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Divinity of Nepal with Buddha
- Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Day 1: ARRIVE KATHMANDU
Arrive at Kathmandu International airport. Meet &traditional welcome assistance &get transferred to hotel. Welcome drink followed by tour briefing. Free time for personal activities.Overnight in Kathmandu.
- Day 2 KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING : Breakfast, proceed for the full-day sightseeing of Kathmandu city visiting Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swoyambhunath Temple and Patan Durbar square. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 3 DRIVE KATHMANDU / LUMBINI : Breakfast & drive for Lumbini (315 KM / 8-9 hours). Upon arrival, check into the hotel. Relaxing / Shpping or excusion around Lumbini with your own activities. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 4 LUMBINI SIGHTSEEING AND DRIVE TO CHITWAN : Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing for Lumbini (birth place of Lord Buddha). Lumbini is situated western part of Nepal. One of the most important religious place for Buddhist pilgrims where Lord Gautam Buddha was born who achieved enlightenment under the Bodhi tree. Gutam Buddha is a great inspiration of philosophy of peace for the mankind all over the world. This tour offer beautiful Lumbini pilgrimage sites, Lumbini Garden, birth place of Gautam Buddha, Mayadevi Temple, Ashoka Pillar, several Buddhist monasteries, eternal lamp and beautiful landscape. You will then transfer to Chitwan. Chitwan is one of the Asia's premier wildlife reserves and extends in 360 square miles of tall grasslands and habitants of wide variety of mammals and birds, including several endangered species. On arrival check into the Resort / jungle lodge followed by welcome drink and briefing about the jungle activities.. Dinner and overnight will be at jungle lodge /resort.
- Day 5 JUNGLE SAFARI ACTIVITIES : Breakfast & proceed for jungle safari on Elephant back where you can get chance to experience an amazing wildlife. If you are lucky enough then can see different kinds of deer, rhinoceros, wild boar, leopard, monkeys, birds including endangered species. After elephant back safari tour proceed for canoeing in Rapti River or Bhudi Rapti where one can see two types of crocodiles, the Gharial and Mugger basking on the river bank. Visit elephant breeding farm &Also experience walking through the typical Tharu Village in the late afternoon .in the evening, enjoy Native folk tharu dances of the Terais. Back to the lodge/resort.Dinner & overnight at the jungle resort / lodge.
- Day 6 DRIVE CHITWAN / POKHARA : Walk up early in the morning for nature walk and bird watching. After breakfast, free time to explore Chitwan as own. You will transfer to Pokhara. Arrive Pokhara and Overnight at hotel
- Day 7 POKHARA SIGHTSEEING WITH SARANGKOT FOR VIEW OF SUNRISE OVER HIMALAYAS & DRIVE BACK TO KATHMANDU : Walk up early, proceed to Sarangkot for sunrise view over Himalayas including Mt Fishtail, Manasalu, 5 peaks of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri and beautiful Pokhara Valley. Back to hotel for breakfast, check out from hotel and move towards the sightseeing of Pokhara covering Devi's fall, Guptepswor Mahadev cave, Bindabasini temple and Seti George . You will then drive to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check into hotel. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 8 DEPARTURE FROM KATHMANDU : Breakfast &free time till departure to the airport for flight to your onward destination with sweat memories of Nepal.